Monday, February 22, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. G

What a fun way to begin a weekend of Love. I had the best time with Lauren, Gavin, and the whole family. I am so glad that I had the chance to get to know these guys. They are so in love and are so much fun to be around. I had the chance to spend extra time at their luncheon and am so glad I did. I would have missed some of the best fun of the day. I have to say all though this burley football player seems one way he really can tear it up on a lip sync. To end the evening they cut the cake in orange rain ponchos and if you saw their bridal session the carriage that we tried to push down a hill. Thanks again for a great day!
















































































1 comment:

  1. Great job Sarah! That boy is a relative of mine, what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete